Vegafloor is quick drying, odorless, single pack water-based polyurethane resin finish, that offers resistance to both mechanical and chemical abrasion.
It gives long lasting protection to all wood flooring, with normal to heavy traffic use, making it perfect for using in places such as lounges, dining rooms and staircases.
Due to being water resistant and non-slip, Vegafloor is ideal for using in areas with water content such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Beautifying and maintaining the woods natural appearance, Vegafloor can be applied to all types of wood including exotic hardwoods.
Ideal uses for Vegafloor
- May be applied over previously solvent or waterborne varnished surfaces.
- Great for using in bathrooms and kitchens due to it’s non-slip and water resistant nature.
- Environmentally friendly and water based so safe to use in sensitive areas of the house.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance, including ammonia based products.
- Must use Primafloor as a primer before applying Vegafloor.
- Available in matte, satin and gloss finish.