Transyl is a lubricating, deep penetrating, self-spreading liquid with exceptional ‘wetting’, spreading and climbing properties. It is able to reach the most inaccessible areas and is perfect for the dismantling and maintenance of metal assemblies and for lubricating hard to reach metal parts.
A multi-purpose problem solver that has been developed over 75 years, it is widely used in the Automotive, Aviation, Rail and Maritime industries as well as the industrial and domestic markets. It can be used on all surfaces and does not contain caustic or acidic substances and so does not damage paint.
What is so good about Transyl?
Transyl is a truly multi-surface product with many benefits including the following:
Releases – Frees and loosens fixings seized due to rust or corrosion and deposits lubricating film between seized parts, allowing them to be dismantled.
Penetrates – Excellent ‘wetting’ properties allow Transyl to spread quickly and penetrate deeply.
Lubricates – Allows easy movement of stiff and seized parts (ideal for machining).
Cleans – Dissolves and removes dirt, grease, and grime.
Protects – Leaves a thin protective film on metal surfaces to shield against damage caused by moisture and oxidation.
Moisture – Displaces moisture and quickly dries out electrical circuits – prevents moisture induced short circuits.
Self-spreading – Very low surface tension and natural capillary action – climbs vertical metal surfaces and penetrates hard to reach areas.
Machining – Prevents wear and tear on cutting heads
Ideal Uses for Transyl
- Releasing rusted parts such as bolts, screws, chains, bearings and conveyors
- Lubricating hinges, chainsaws, pulleys, locks, tools and more
- Cleaning engines, industrial and marine equipment
- Dissolving adhesives and gums – for easy removal of labels, tape, etc.
- As machining lubricant – especially useful for working with aluminum and its alloys, plastics and stainless steel
- For electrical assemblies, circuit boards, automotive electrics and controls
Transyl also does not contain silicone or any caustic or acidic substances making it perfect for use on all surfaces including rubber, plastics and metal – it will not damage paint. It is suitable for both internal and external work