Polytrol is a deep penetrating oil which restores the original color and appearance of dull or tarnished plastics, gelcoats, metals and other surfaces. It penetrates the surface, re-wetting the pigments to restore their luster and color which has been lost through exposure to sunlight, rain and pollution and it also gives corrosion protection. When used on tarnished metals, it brings back the shine and gives long-term protection against corrosion.
Simple to apply using a cloth or soft brush, it’s ready to wipe off in just 10 minutes! It can be used on both horizontal and vertical surfaces and can even be used on fibreglass (GRP). Polytrol dries to a tough and long-lasting flexible finish which does not leave a film – so it won’t peel or flake.
Ideal Uses for Polytrol Color Restorer
- Brightening faded car bumpers
- Reviving the gelcoat on your boat
- Restoring the shine to metal fixtures
- Rejuvenating flat or chalky paint dulled by weathering
- Brightening the surface of tiles in stone, terracotta, marble, slate, etc.
- Reviving the color of faded garage doors
DO NOT use Polytrol on white surfaces, it will not work as Polytrol is designed to restore pigments.