Owatrol Deco is an oil-based multi-surface paint suitable for all surfaces with built-in rust inhibiting qualities. It does not require any priming or undercoating before use. With Owatrol Oil technology, Owatrol Deco provides exceptional corrosion protection and excellent resistance to the effects of weathering and pollution. You can apply it directly to rusted surfaces as it penetrates down to the sound metal, providing long-lasting protection and extending the lifetime of the treated surface.
Why should I use Owatrol Deco?
Owatrol Deco is a truly multi-surface paint, adhering strongly to all surfaces including plastic, wood, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
It gives a high gloss finish which is extremely flexible and so will not peel or flake making it perfect for use on flexible surfaces like plastics and uPVC.
Owatrol Deco delivers an exceptional oil-based finish whilst maintaining very low VOC levels and is suitable for interior and exterior use including in confined spaces as it doesn’t emit harmful fumes.
It is available in 6 different finishes and is very easy to use. Best of all, you do not need to use a primer or undercoat.
Ideal Uses for Owatrol Deco Multi-Surface Paint
- Reviving plastic guttering and drainpipes without having to replace them
- Painting your uPVC window and door frames for a fresh new look
- Protecting pipe work and machinery parts from corrosion
- Finishing agricultural or industrial buildings
- Protecting and re-painting rusted gates and metal railings
- Re-painting radiators as it can withstand temperatures up to 175˚C (347˚F)