Oleofloor Classic is a water based oil, enriched with vegetable oil and combined with polyurethane resins to give a hard wearing, wet look finish. Enhancing the natural beauty of the wood Oleofloor Classic with it’s wet look finish gives a deep, rich, warm feel to any wooden floor while it’s excellent penetrating qualities means Oleofloor Classic nourishes the wood and gives long lasting protection.
Having superior chemical and water resistance Oleofloor classic is the perfect solution for kitchens and bathrooms, while being ideal for staircases, lounges and other similar rooms, where a natural finish is desired.
Ideal uses for Oleofloor Classic
- Protects and enhances all interior wood work (floors, stairs, paneling etc).
- Quick drying and easy to apply, Oleofloor Classic is the solution, where the quick turn round of a room is needed.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals, including ammonia based products.
- Water repellent.Ideal for use in areas with normal and heavy traffic.
- Does not require buffing or heavy and expensive application equipment.