Lianfloor is a highly flexible acrylic filler for wood flooring defects such as cracks and holes. Mixed with sawdust from the final sanding, it maintains the woods natural color, allowing a superior finish to be achieved while at the same time preventing the finish from bonding across joints.
Easy to use, it is quick drying, odorless, non-yellowing and easy to sand. Lianfloor can be used on all soft and hardwood flooring and may be stained and used with other varnishes that are compatible with acrylic fillers.
Ideal uses for Lianfloor
- Can be used on all soft and hardwood floors.
- Has a long lasting flexibility and so will not crack.
- Neutral PH – Unaffected by tannin bleed.
- Maintains the woods natural color.
- Prevents bonding of joints by the finish – Allows floor to flex and move.