Easy Surface Prep (ESP) is a wipe on/wipe off product which primes and prepares any shiny surface for painting. Therefore, it completely eliminates the need for difficult and time-consuming sanding and leaves the surface ready for paint or varnish to bond to. It is a safe and effective way to prepare any non-porous surface for painting and is ideal for use on ceramic tiles and melamine units. It is colorless, virtually odorless and can be wiped on and off with a lint-free cloth making it incredibly easy to use!
Why should I use Easy Surface Prep?
- Easy to apply
- Eliminates the need for sanding
- Does not remove or dull the old finish.
- Can be painted over with any oil-based or water-based paint or varnish (anytime after 2 hours or up to 7 days later so there’s no high-stress time frame!)
- Prepares all smooth or slick surfaces for painting or varnishing
Without a surface preparation such as ESP, paint would quickly flake or peel as it would not bond well to the surface.
Easy Surface Prep is suitable for interior and exterior uses including; melamine, ceramics, lacquers, baked enamels, varnishes, paint, walls, furniture, radiators…the list can go on. This makes it excellent for painting overtired or outdated kitchen cabinets old bathroom suites and worn-out furniture! The simple fact that it eliminates the need for sanding should be reason enough to consider it – what a time-saver!
Ideal Uses for Easy Surface Prep (ESP)
- Updating melamine kitchen furniture, great for revamping kitchen cupboards
- Re-painting a bathroom without having to re-tile!
- A great way to spruce up tired or outdated furniture without sanding
- Upgrading cheap furniture, time to add some color to those flat packs!
- Suitable for use on baked lacquers and enamels, like lamps and ornaments
- Even good for use on glass, it dries totally clear