Choukrout is a 2-pack glassfiber reinforced polyester filler that can be applied to multiple surfaces including but not limited to wood, metal, stone, concrete and plastic. It is quick-drying and hardens uniformly so will not shrink or crack. When fully cured, Choukrout 2-pack fiberglass polyester filler can be mechanically cut, screwed, drilled, filed and sawn.
Choukrout is easy to sand, both manually and mechanically, and will not clog abrasive paper. It has excellent adhesion to a wide range of surfaces and can be used to repair, fill, seal and level multiple surfaces. Offering excellent impact resistance Choukrout is compatible with any single or two-pack finish. It has high chemical resistance against water, petrol, mineral oil and dilute acids and alkalis.
Ideal uses for Choukrout 2-pack fiberglass polyester filler
- Dealing with rust holes and torn metal in automotive situations
- Repairing and waterproofing caravan and trailer damage
- Sealing cracks in brick, concrete and stone
- Fixing leaks in tanks – metal, concrete or GRP lining
- Restoring damaged hard plastic objects such as drainpipes
- Repairing agricultural equipment and machinery